Reload Media’s Digital Business Development Manager will have the core responsibilities of;
- Driving new business and sales of our existing digital marketing services including Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Search Marketing (PPC), Social Media Marketing and Conversion Rate Optimisation.
- Building upon your existing referral and partner network of organisations to leverage long lasting partnerships.
- Frequently attending networking opportunities in Brisbane and presenting our services at these events. Public speaking roles are also encouraged.
To be successful in this role you will need more than 3 years of experience in a BDM/Sales role and/or a very strong demonstrable understanding of;
- Selling B2B customised services. Ideally in Digital Marketing, but not necessary.
- Working with companies from a holistic business and marketing level first and foremost.
- Preparing detailed and dynamic proposals in response to a client’s specific requirements. No templates!
- Extensive network of accessible contacts within a variety of industries and regions.
- Exceptional spoken and written English language skills. We love good grammar!
Our people and culture motto is “Attitude Creates Ability” and we have a team of exceptionally passionate people that are proud to be helping the brands we work with.
- Competitive base salary
- Achievable & uncapped commission structure
- All the great perks such as phone plan, weekly massages, team events and plenty more.
How To Improve Your Chances
To prove you can sell customised services, we want you to send us a customised job application. Start your research by searching for “How to get a job at Reload Media”.
About Reload Media
We’re an established award winning international digital marketing agency founded in 2008. Our head office with 35 staff is located in Brisbane, with offices in London, Manila and Auckland.
Our clients include Super Cheap Auto, Rebel, BCF, Merlo, Pizza Capers, the Queensland Government and many more. Check us out online.
We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service and we have great collaborative partnerships with our clients. We’re in it for the long game, and are proud to be a market leader that works with the best clients from around Australia and beyond.
So, if you are an experienced BDM with a hunger to work hard alongside some great people – we look forward to hearing from you.
- First interviews will be conducted via phone.
- Second round face-to-face interviews will be conducted at our Brisbane office.
- Applicants must be authorised to work in Australia.
- No agencies please. We do this process ourselves and it works a treat…