Recently, one of our Senior Digital Marketing Strategist – Rhys Furner – ran a live webinar detailing a number of tips and tricks around achieving success in ecommerce.
On this page you will find:
- A recording of the webinar;
- An embedded slide share of the webinar slides; and
- Some additional, hand picked and highly impactful ecommerce resources and articles.
Helpful Articles and Resources
Branding Tools & Links
- To build an amazing website, check out 30 Beautiful and Creative Ecommerce Website Designs.
- To see how to write an amazing vision page, see: How to Write the Perfect Ecommerce About Page.
- Need to be better at video marketing? Here’s a collection of online businesses that create great videos, with examples.
- Want to learn more about ads? Here’s a guide on 5 things you have to do before you advertise on the internet.
- If you need some inspiration on designing great business cards, here are 100 for you to look at.
- Similarly, if you don’t really know how to create a good media kit, take a look at this guide for inspiration.
- Finally, find out here how to design good product packaging.
Marketing Tools & Links
- To build a Google Shopping campaign, check out The Ultimate Guide to Google Shopping.
- To harness email marketing, see How to Grow Your Ecommerce Business with Email Marketing.
- To learn how to advertise on Facebook, check out this Facebook Ads 101 article.
- To get started with blogging, check out Why Every Ecommerce Business Needs a Blog (And 9 Ideas to Get You Started).
- To learn more about comparison shopping engines like eBay, check out 10 Best Comparison Shopping Engines to Increase Ecommerce Sales.
- Maximise your sales with great product descriptions with these 7 tips.
- Check out Gleam to run social media competitions with ease.
- To advertise on Instagram, read this guide.
Tracking Tools & Links
- Here’s 10 Essential Google Analytics Dashboards for Ecommerce that will make it super easy to see all the key info you need on one page.
- Check out this beginner’s guide to Google Analytics.
- Here’s 5 of the Most Important Ecommerce Success Metrics.
- If you haven’t got ecommerce tracking setup in Google Analytics, here’s how to do it.