Our team understands what it takes to develop a great Google AdWords strategy for our clients starting by getting to know your business goals and taking the time to research your target market.
Once we have identified your target market, the team will start setting up your campaign by;
- Reviewing your website to ensure it will convert traffic via Google AdWords and accurately track the data.
- Determining the geographic locations you wish to target.
- Determining your monthly budget that you wish to allocate (it is critical have a suitable budget to match your industry’s competition and search volumes).
- Keyword research to identify relevant keywords, their competition and their approximate cost per click.
- Determining your desired conversion goal (i.e. number of enquiries or sales).
The team will build your Google AdWords campaign based on the results that matter to you and ensure it is structured in accordance with Google’s best practices.
From here, our team will work with you to keep optimising your campaigns and provide ongoing recommendations and insights specifically on the metrics and data that matters to you.